FIRm roots - what we have set out to do
Our aims are:
- To offer prayer and spiritual support to people affected by cancer, and those caring for them.
- To walk alongside people whose lives have been affected by cancer, and to support them with God’s love.
- To offer prayer support groups and retreats as a time to reflect, pray and be encouraged.
- To work with local churches to offer prayer and practical support for people affected by cancer and their families. Our focus is ecumenical, and we want to grow and develop new cancer prayer support groups across the country.
- To grow a network of support for Firm Roots prayer group leaders.